3/5/12

I'm Alive! I swear.

It has been about 30 years since my last post. I apologize. This year in 2nd grade has been crazy.. along with photography and family, I've just put my blog on the back burner. I always say that will change, but this time I'm going to make a special time each week to write a post.. for the 10 people that read it ;)

2012 has been good to me..so far so good. I feel this is going to be the year of change for me and I'm welcoming it with open arms. 2011 definitely was nice, but I think 2012 will be great. I'm working on crossing off a few more things on my "life list". Last year, I crossed off white-water rafting, visiting Colorado in the summer time, going to an out-of-state workshop.. and a few more. This year I'm crossing off the MS 150 FIRST. I've been training for a while now. I'm going to ride my bike from Houston to Austin in 2 days at the end of April in an effort to raise money for multiple sclerosis. I'm so excited. I have picked up spinning twice a week, along with riding weekly outside and I love it. I'm even jogging 2-3 miles 2 times a week. My personal goal is to raise $1,500. You can read more about it, and donate if you find it in your heart by viewing my participant page.

Gracie Lou has officially moved in with Murray and me. We love her. 

I'm officially an iphone user.. and I'm addicted. Instagram is made for photographers :) 

Next week is spring break and I couldn't need a break more! I plan to grade papers, get caught up on albums and sessions, photograph a few sessions, and head out the rodeo :) This year I'll be seeing Blake Shelton, Reba McEntire, Chris Young and Miranda Lambert!

Well enough catching up now.. here are a few from a recent engagement session!








No comments: