1/22/12

2012 has started with a bang..

With the title of full time teacher, and full time photographer.. lets just say that 2012 has started out with a bang. I've already photographed 2 weddings.. and i'm well in to testing my little 2nd graders for middle of the year reading levels. Gracie, Matt's 4 year old yellow lab, has come to live with me for good now, which definitely keeps my on my toes and I've been doing a great job walking her and Murray every day! Just in the month of January, I photographed urban bellies, sweet peas, 2 weddings, and a couple of families already.

To keep up the momentum, I'm going to be offering a REFERRAL program until the end of February. For anyone who books a session.. then has a friend book because of their photos, will get a $25 credit towards their gallery. Each referral gets $25. Get 4 referrals.. receive $100 credit.

I hope everyone's new year has started out fabulous. Here are just a few photos from my last sessions.

My sweet babies.









My sweet nephew, Dean, is almost 10 months now. How times flies..


1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

Courtney, I definately admire your work. I hope that one day I can be as good as you. You are an inspiration. God bless you!