10/7/12

For the LOVE of Biscuits

If you know me, you know my furry babies are my world. They are always happy to see me, always love me no matter my mood, and always want to spend time with me. Murray Wayne is my little rescue and he has quite a BIG personality. Gracie Lou was Matt's dog in college.. and when Matt started working in Beaumont she moved in with his brother. Last Christmas she came to live with Murray and me in our little 1 bedroom apt. It was a squeeze considering she's 103lbs.. but Murray loves her, and she has the best personality. I like to say I rescued her from boys ;) . Now we're in our first home and the babies have room to run in a backyard all to themselves.

I've always photographed my pups, but here lately I've had such a response to them and have booked a couple of sessions for client's doggies. I've contemplated it for a while, and now I'm going for it. I'm now offering pet photography for those obsessed with their precious furry babies too. As you know I like fun names (example: NOT maternity, but Urban Bellies)  so I've come up with

For the LOVE of Biscuits

Matt tells me I always feed our babies too many treats.. well.. whatever makes them happy, right? I just thought it fit perfectly. It's amazing what Murray can do for a dog biscuit. Here is a few photos my friend Kasey took, which I edited, that will be the face of For the LOVE of Biscuits. I don't usually post photos of myself on here..but here ya go.




No comments: