9/4/12

Hartlee - 4 months

As i've been working on a website overhaul, my sweet fiance' decided to remind me that I'm the worst blogger every. I think I blog.. once a year? I've decided to try to make a weekly blog in hopes that I can keep up with atleast that. With photography, the new school year (teaching 3rd grade!) moving into our new home, and planning a wedding, the blogging got pushed to the back burner. I hope to have a new blog up and running by October! 

Here are is a little sneak peak of Hartlee's mini session we did a week ago! Isn't she the cutest! I'm so lucky to have families choose me as their photographer and keep me around for a while. I've photographed Hartlee's big brother, Graedon, since he was 3 months old! Now he is 2 and a 1/2, and I've photographed Hartlee since she was a little less than a month! ENJOY



No comments: